cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conference calls not working properly

oscar5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just recently when I conference another party to an existing call and merge everyone, one party can't be heard but can hear everyone else. I checked the forums and it seems like a CS AGENT has to reset something for me to fix it. Please let me know what I need to do on my end. Thanks in advance for your help.

9 REPLIES 9

Law_18

Thanks Oscar5.

oscar5

Hi Law_18. I never resolved the issue. I did get contacted by CS Support and they were awesome! We troubleshooted and came to the conclusion it was my device. I didn't want to factory reset it so I've just been skating by without the feature.

Law_18

Hi Fellow Public Mobile users! Happy New Year! I am a new subscriber, happy with the service so far, however, for the feature of conference or 3 way calling, when I put one friend on 'hold' and add another caller to the line, when I go to connect everyone, the person on hold can hear me, yet I cannot hear them?! I reached out to a CS agent, yet have not heard back from them, any suggestions to help out with this conference calling issue would be appreciated, thanks!

oscar5

used the link, thank you!

oscar5

happened a few times now with different groups

oscar5

Thank you! I used the link to send the message.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@oscar5 

Is it always the same person?

If it’s always the same one, it could be a problem in the one recipient devices setting.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@oscar5  Well if you need support to reset anything here’s how to contact them using this direct link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @oscar5 

i remember seeing similar post but I don't recall if it was resolved

please submit ticket with CS agent here :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.