cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility: Moto Edge 2023

SynnSalvator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I've previously used the site(s) recommended to check bands but found out my apparent perfect current phone actually isn't so perfect with public (Telus store purchased moto edge+). Because of this I'm kind of leery and figured I'd ask here incase someone has better insight.

I'm looking to upgrade my phone to a moto edge 2023 (XT2305-1) but I'm unsure if it's fully compatible.

Before I drop a nice chunk of cash I just want to make sure it is going to work without any issues on public. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey, 
I hope you're doing well. I was with Fido till Sept 2023. Then, after lots of recommendations from my other friends about public mobile, I thought of making the change. I was skeptical too, if my Motorola Edge 2021 will work with PM or not! So, I did some research into their community & thanks to them, I was sure, I could use PM on my phone. Trust me now, I have no regrets.
I am in Vancouver, and the speed is fab for 5G. In certain places, it goes to 300Mbps too! Calling is smooth & you can see HD+ calling, depending on your network strength, if you're calling from PM to PM or HD calling to others. I guess you can go for it, considering yours will be the newest launch from Motorola. The phone was anticipated & I was excited to upgrade too, but I love my Edge 2021. So, maybe later on haha 

I guess you can go for it, as I have noticed most of the Canadian Motorola devices work well on PM's network. But hey, welcome to the Motorola team, if you end up buying it! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @SynnSalvator yes, the Moto Edge 2023 Canada model will work perfectly here. 

and since Edge 2022 is VoLTE compatible, the new model 2023 will be too

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/volte

Need Help? Let's chat.