cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have already enrolled for community years ago. And did use it often with an ID.

I have not been able to do so.....but then I did not  come into the community for quite some time. But I liked my old Id it was forcing me to choose another as they said the old one was taken.

4 REPLIES 4

@Meow   the id issues are real.  

it could be due to email mismatch between Community login and My Account login before EverSafe, it could also be glitches on the backend.  Most of them are good, but the number of failed ones are not small too

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Nothing should happen with your 'old' Community ID. With new system I did not lose my ID as I followed instructions how to 're-register'. I am confused why some customers have this issue?????

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous 

PM started a new login system EverSafe.  It supposed to link both Community ID and My Account after setup

There has been  some problem linking old Community account name for some customers.  PM is aware of this.  It is fixable and please message PM support for help to get the old Community id back

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  You can get your community ID back with help of support . It’s a easy fix please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.