cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards 20 on a $15 plan

YUGuang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What happens when the $20 dollar rewards are given to you and you have a say a 15 dollar plan, dose PM end up paying you? Cuz if they do then...

9 REPLIES 9

Kaiello
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh nice! 

@Kaiello wrote:

I always thought personally That taxes are excluded even if it was $20 credit and $15 plan

Taxes are only charged on amount of top ups. Any rewards will mean that tax is charged on a lower.amount.

Kaiello

I always thought personally That taxes are excluded even if it was $20 credit and $15 plan

@fxhimk wrote:

You end up having an extra $5 in your PM wallet. 

Hope that helps🙂.

Nobody who has replied in this thread so far can earn a $20 Community reward, so that scenario couldn't happen. I know that there are other rewards available to, but this thread is about the Community rewards.

fxhimk

You end up having an extra $5 in your PM wallet. 

Hope that helps🙂.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@YUGuang wrote:

What happens when the $20 dollar rewards are given to you and you have a say a 15 dollar plan, dose PM end up paying you? Cuz if they do then...

Hi @YUGuang 

As mentioned, the way it is working currently, the $5 will get added to your available funds.

BTW as you're fairly new to the community, you may not know that community rewards for most members vary from $1 up to $15. The $20 reward is reserved exclusively for Oracles.

You can read up on rewards here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

and about the Oracle team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Oracle-Program-and-Team/ta-p/15563...

ccdevmike
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think it just credits your account towards paying your monthly bill. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I wish I get payed by using Public Mobile. LOL.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@YUGuang wrote:

Officially, you get rewards up to your plan cost. Unofficially...

But these things are subject to change at any time without notice.

Need Help? Let's chat.