cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards

Treyman07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I'm looking to save just a bit of money on my bill each month.  

I understand I have to be very active and give solutions to get the highest savings, but what if I just want to save a couple bucks here and there.  What do I have to do, how many badges do I need?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

@Treyman07 wrote:

Thanks, thats what I thought, but wondered if there was a secret number to each tier or something.  The answers are pretty vague.  But I'll be sure to check in and see how it goes.

LOL, the “formulae” is even more Vague!

AE_Collector

@Treyman07 

A little advice....to get more answers to your questions don't pick a solution right away.  Give it some time so members can see your thread and answer. There are many members who won't bother to read your post if it's already marked with a solution. Some question/answers are cut and dried. Others like yours could illicit many varied opinions and theories that can make for an interesting read.

I am going to cheat a little and offer you a blast from the past. The calculation changes every month depending on participation and if you read all the way thru the thread you will see this can be a contentious issue. The June 2021 top contributors thread also contains quite the discussion on it as do others.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/Community-Rewards-Allocation/m-p/578760

@Treyman07 wrote:

Thanks, thats what I thought, but wondered if there was a secret number to each tier or something.  The answers are pretty vague.  But I'll be sure to check in and see how it goes.

@Treyman07    That "formula" is supposedly a "secret recipe" combination of posts, solutions and bravos, but no-on knows exactly what weight each one plays when rewards are calculated except, of course, PM!  😁

Treyman07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Treyman07 wrote:

Hi, 

I'm looking to save just a bit of money on my bill each month.  

I understand I have to be very active and give solutions to get the highest savings, but what if I just want to save a couple bucks here and there.  What do I have to do, how many badges do I need?

Thanks,

@Treyman07    Do some reading of the questions and answers given on threads already posted to get an idea of the common glitches and fixes possible before telling customers to contact support. 

What kind of reward you will receive is dependent upon how many other users are also responding during any given month, so there's no guarantee that you will get the same reward posting a similar number of responses every month.  However, getting one or two dollars usually requires a lot less time than trying to get the higher rewards.

Just post when you think you can be helpful and welcome to PM Community and happy posting!  😊

Need Help? Let's chat.