cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards

Dbl_cheese_burg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to the community still and was just wondering what it is I need to do to earn more community rewards and thus save more money off my monthly bill. Any advice or reccomendations regarding this would be greatly appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5

Amn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, that’s super helpful

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dbl_cheese_burg 

Couple of ways to earn points rewards to reducing your bill:

1- Try to get friends and family to join PM and use your referral code

2- Active on this Public Community with your experience in helping others

3- Stay with PM for each year you are with PM, you will earn points.

Ohhh and don’t repeat same responses as others or it will be deleted by Oracle.😉

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dbl_cheese_burg 

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1691252006932.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Dbl_cheese_burg 

I myself just joined recently. Last month I did what I could and shared what I know to help other members. My first time, my first month, I earned a top 5% badge and $10 towards my phone bill. I'm not sure exactly how they calculate the scores but... all I can say is help in any way you can. If you help, the rewards will come. Sure, that doesn't sound as cool as... If you build it, they will come....  but eh. You get my point. 🙂 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

If you are new to the community I would be reading a lot of the threads to see what common issues people are experiencing and what advice others are offering for fixes.  Are you new to PM (Points reward system) or a longtime user ($$ reward system)?  Either way it takes many many hours to earn the top level rewards.  

After you have gained some knowledge and confidence that what you have learned will help people you start offering advice to community users who have issues.  Public Mobile is very unique with it's customer based first line of service and we are only as good as the information provided, that is why it is very important that the correct information get presented.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.