cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Recommendations.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is there a sub-section part of The Community where Public Mobile Customers are able to make Recommendations or Improvements Threads &/+ Comments to make the Network and Community better and more user friendly?

Here are some recommendations I'd like to make, however there isn't a designated section for it. 

• Make SIM Cards Available and easily accessible in select Retail stores again. (Ex: 7-Eleven, Walmart, Shoppers, London Drugs.)
  • Allow New Activations the option to pay with not only just Credit Card, but also a Payment Voucher. 
  • Add an option to permanently disable 2FA, as it rarely Remembers the saved 'Trusted Devices..
  • Allow Text Message/SMS Notifications when the CSA Responds to your Private message.
  • Select Multiple photos to add to a Thread at one time, instead of one at a time on The Community.
  • Add posting Labels: EverSafe ID, Mobile App, Website, Recommendations, & Referrals.
  • Bring back Renewal + Bill Reminder & Completion Text Messages.
  • Extend the current EverSafe ID 2FA code expiry from 2mins to 3mins.
  • Add Visual Voicemail or Voicemail to Text. (SMS Voicemail.)
  • Bring Canada-US Roaming Plans available Canada Wide.
  • Do Public Mobile events in all major cities across Canada.
  • Make pinned posts/threads only show up on Page 1.
  • Improve Website and Mobile App Cache Issues.
  • Bring back USA Calling on Select Plans. 
  • Carry over/Roll over mins on $15 Plan.
  • Add Spell check to The Community.
  • Add Roll-over Data on Select Plans.
  • Add a 30GB Unlimited Data Plan.
  • Add e-SIM for current Clients.
  • Faster CSA Response times.

The 'Submit a Ticket' system could use some major work as it's been ongoing weeks that Customers have had issues using it, with no success or changes seeming to have been made. 

The other day my Public Mobile App asked for an update, i was so excited for the changes and additions we have all been waiting for.. yet there we're no changes after this update.

The list could go on, these are only the things off the top of my head. Usually Mobile Providers want to hear from the Customers in order to know what best changes and improvements to make next, I am shocked that there is no section for this here on The Community being there is posts going all the way back to 2014..

6 REPLIES 6

Markaps
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I live in BC and have a US calling and data plan

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority , good list! I agree. @maximum_gato created a post “The Community's Public Mobile Wishlist” but since it is not pinned it’s not easy to find 😔 

Your posts remind me of koen4224, a member that used to be on here that had some good informative posts until they were all removed 😔 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Priority improvement is always a good thing.

You're correct, 'the list could go on'. Sometimes it feels like a step forward and 2 steps back with changes and updates around here. As with many businesses, there is a reason steps are taken in certain directions. But sometimes unseen or untested items or areas are identified after implementation. 

Voice your recommendations in the community but for actionable items to be taken into consideration from the company, that is another thing? You may need to tackle these individually via tickets. Although, this seems like it may be a painful fruitless task if you are not receiving any results from it. Go ahead and ask an agent how to send in recommendations, and see what they say.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Currently, you can post them on the Lounge section but i hope there maybe more sections.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Priority wrote:

Is there a sub-section part of The Community where Public Mobile Customers are able to make Recommendations or Improvements Threads &/+ Comments to make the Network and Community better and more user friendly?

Here are some recommendations I'd like to make, however there isn't a designated section for it. 

• Make SIM Cards Available and easily accessible in select Retail stores again. (Ex: 7-Eleven, Walmart, Shoppers, London Drugs.)
  • Allow New Activations the option to pay with not only just Credit Card, but also a Payment Voucher. 
  • Add an option to permanently disable 2FA, as it rarely Remembers the saved 'Trusted Devices..
  • This could be saving cookies
  • Allow Text Message/SMS Notifications when the CSA Responds to your Private message.
  • There is an email option.
  • Select Multiple photos to add to a Thread at one time, instead of one at a time on The Community.
  • You can do that. Hover over the picture and click on the arrow in the upper left and multi-select
  • Add posting Labels: EverSafe ID, Mobile App, Website, Recommendations, & Referrals.
  • Bring back Renewal + Bill Reminder & Completion Text Messages.
  • Extend the current EverSafe ID 2FA code expiry from 2mins to 3mins.
  • Add Visual Voicemail or Voicemail to Text. (SMS Voicemail.)
  • Bring Canada-US Roaming Plans available Canada Wide.
  • Do Public Mobile events in all major cities across Canada.
  • Make pinned posts/threads only show up on Page 1.
  • Improve Website and Mobile App Cache Issues.
  • Bring back USA Calling on Select Plans. 
  • Carry over/Roll over mins on $15 Plan.
  • Add Spell check to The Community.
  • Doesn't your browser have a spell check?
  • Add Roll-over Data on Select Plans.
  • Add a 30GB Unlimited Data Plan.
  • Add e-SIM for current Clients.
  • Faster CSA Response times.

The 'Submit a Ticket' system could use some major work as it's been ongoing weeks that Customers have had issues using it, with no success or changes seeming to have been made. 

The other day my Public Mobile App asked for an update, i was so excited for the changes and additions we have all been waiting for.. yet there we're no changes after this update.

The list could go on, these are only the things off the top of my head. Usually Mobile Providers want to hear from the Customers in order to know what best changes and improvements to make next, I am shocked that there is no section for this here on The Community being there is posts going all the way back to 2014..

There used to a "Lab" category.

I agree with the rest.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority properly open ticket with support and ask them to escalate so the decision makers aware of your points, good points 

couple things based on your points 

• good suggestion for more places to buy sim.  I always love Lucky/Virgin have sim for $4 at Dollarama, easy access and reasonably priced 
  • Voucher activation was there before, then they removed it with last site update but it was still available if asked.  Finally with this update, it is officially gone. Not good for prepaid provider which decent numbers of activations came from new immigrants with no credit card or bank account yet.  For now, prepaid Visa is the only workaround 
  • 2FA is coming everywhere, this one is hard to turn back the clock
  • the bill reminder is a mixed, some people like it, some hate it especially with the midnight timing, But some hate it so much want to turn it off completely. Would be nice if there is an option to turn on or off
  • VVM likely not coming to tier 3 😞
  • cache is a BIG issue 😞
  • US calling/data plan is here.. but QC only for whatever reason. We know they bring it back in response to Freedom, but Freedom offers this Canada wide, it really not make much sense that the plans are not QC only 
  • sSIM will come to everyone soon. Afterall, they need it for those on eSIM to be able to request replacement eSIM

Need Help? Let's chat.