cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code

SWEETRICKY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did me set up yesterday and im still waiting for a code.  I can make calls but cant receive them 

4 REPLIES 4

SWEETRICKY

thank you

@SWEETRICKY 

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

SWEETRICKY

I took my old sim card out and disposed of it prior to getting a text from my old carrier so was not able to complete the process.  today i called my old provider adn they asked that public mobile send another request to rogers asking that they allow my number to be transferred adn they will accept.  dont know how to get public mobile to try again

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@SWEETRICKY   Do you mean a code to be able to log in to your account?   Are you transferring your phone number from another carrier?  If so, you should have received an email asking for your authorization to transfer the number to Public Mobile.  Your old carrier's sim card should still have been in the phone for you to receive the text and reply YES within 90 minutes.  If you didn't do that then the port is not complete.  Can you elaborate a bit more on what code you are expecting?

Need Help? Let's chat.