cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Account

Thinker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not able to even close my plan account or my community account - or am I wrong?

Not able to even close my plan account or my community account or remove my credit card info -my apologies if  I am  wrong..... and if in fact I'm mistaken please let me know what I should do.

Since I got this PM account about a month ago when I took advantage of the free 15 day offer it's been nothing but problems. At times sms/mms didn't work so it was a good thing I have imessaging - then at times when I try to make a voice call I get messages that I don't have voice minutes - so then I hang up and try again and it works - and now the latest  glitch -the PM app on my phone won't let me login - I would hate to have an emergency and have to use this plan. So I'm just not going to renew the plan and let it die ---- But again even closing my plan account is not possible and also a little scary there is no way that I can even remove my credit card info.   And yes - I don't think PM would compromise me but then just have my credit card info out there that may be exposed to some unscrupulous persons is not a comfortable feeling.   Wow !

4 REPLIES 4

@Thinker wrote:
Not able to even close my plan account or my community account - or am I wrong?

Not able to even close my plan account or my community account or remove my credit card info -my apologies if  I am  wrong..... and if in fact I'm mistaken please let me know what I should do.

Since I got this PM account about a month ago when I took advantage of the free 15 day offer it's been nothing but problems. At times sms/mms didn't work so it was a good thing I have imessaging - then at times when I try to make a voice call I get messages that I don't have voice minutes - so then I hang up and try again and it works - and now the latest  glitch -the PM app on my phone won't let me login - I would hate to have an emergency and have to use this plan. So I'm just not going to renew the plan and let it die ---- But again even closing my plan account is not possible and also a little scary there is no way that I can even remove my credit card info.   And yes - I don't think PM would compromise me but then just have my credit card info out there that may be exposed to some unscrupulous persons is not a comfortable feeling.   Wow !

HI @Thinker 

so you are really closing the account?

Thinker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

WW

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To close PM service account, remove autopay and account will be closed after 90 days of no payment. It is advisable to contact agent to remove credit card info to avoid accidental charges after account is closed.

There is no way to close Community account as per my knowledge. Yo can ask agent to do that for you but AFTER you close your PM account or you will not be able to contact them in case of issues After account is closed.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Thinker If you are unable to get into your account and want to remove your credit card and stop service, contact customer service at the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit for spelling

Need Help? Let's chat.