cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification

darwincandido40
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good day, how to shortened my 500mins call, because I can consume only more or less 10mins only in a whole month, and I want to divert into more data.

6 REPLIES 6

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@darwincandido40 

As mentioned, it will help if you tell us which plan you are on.

Your plan renews every 30 days, and you are free to change it. Just be sure to put in your change request for the next renewal date so you don't lose whatever service you already paid for.

Once you purchase an add-on, it will remain on your account until the add-on is fully consumed. Add-ons do not expire upon plan renewal.

The data add-ons are currently on sale (for a limited time). The 1 GB data add-on is currently $15 instead of $30.

With this in mind, once an add-on is purchased, generally there are no refunds.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@darwincandido40 wrote:

Good day, how to shortened my 500mins call, because I can consume only more or less 10mins only in a whole month, and I want to divert into more data.

@darwincandido40  Can you please tell us on what plan you are currently on?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darwincandido40 

You can change your plan with more data. But there is only $15 plan with 100 outgoing minutes + 250MB.  Unfortunately, the plans with more than 250MB data come with unlimited minutes.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@darwincandido40 as mentioned it isn't possible to switch minute add ons for. If you are on a limited plan, the 500 minute addon is for an emergency, when you may need it. Do you have WiFi? You can use your phone on Wi-Fi to conserve your data. Also enable downloads etc on WiFi only. Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase an add-on for data.

1 GB Data currently $15
200 MB Data $10

They won't expire and will rollover to the next  month until they are used up.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@darwincandido40 Hi you cannot trade minutes for data I’m sorry that’s just not possible here 

Need Help? Let's chat.