cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification on the plan

kekerry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys, 

this might be a stupid question but for the $15 plan, when it says "100 minutes Canada-wide minutes", does it mean the 100 min is when i am calling out? I see another section under the plan that says "Unlimited Incoming Calls" which means whenever i get calls coming to me, this wouldnt take from the 100 min correct? 

Thanks for the help in advance! I know it is a silly question. 

P.S. if we have data in our current plan right now, do you think it would be possible to keep the data and reduce to this plan (the data was from holiday bonus add-on)?

3 REPLIES 3

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kekerry 

Yes there are 100 outgoing minutes on the $15 plan. All texts ( SMS+MMS) and incoming minutes are unlimited. It also comes with 250mb of data ( technically w/autopay but you get it regardless.)

Any holiday add on gifts, purchased add ons and some but not all promotional data add ons will stay with the account regardless if you change plans.

macsal
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kekerry wrote:

Hey guys, 

this might be a stupid question but for the $15 plan, when it says "100 minutes Canada-wide minutes", does it mean the 100 min is when i am calling out? I see another section under the plan that says "Unlimited Incoming Calls" which means whenever i get calls coming to me, this wouldnt take from the 100 min correct? 

Thanks for the help in advance! I know it is a silly question. 

P.S. if we have data in our current plan right now, do you think it would be possible to keep the data and reduce to this plan (the data was from holiday bonus add-on)?

@kekerry Correct - for the current in-market $15 plan the 100 minutes is for Outgoing Calls (calls originating in Canada). Anyone can call you anytime unlimited.

P.S. the holiday bonus add-on...will it stay if you change to the $15? Yes those will.

Need Help? Let's chat.