cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Ck_PM

JacobFlaglor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey CK I need your assistance 

signed up via self serve credit card was charged , esim was sent I added it but it did not work . Read around the boards to delete it and readd. Of course as you know nope that don’t work I need a new esim . Submitted a ticket to get a replacement  esim sent to me however  they want to charge me for it ? That’s not how this works so all in all I’m hours deep and still with my last provider . As per the terms of service I’m well inside the 30 day window so I would like to request a refund and put this experience to bed as I won’t be paying twice for no service 

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @JacobFlaglor 

I'm not sure who CK is but these forums are where you get most of your help. Let's start off with the eSIM issue. 

I've been on these boards for just under a year now and I have never seen anyone here mention to delete the eSIM and re-add it. Not sure where you saw that but not on these boards. If you delete your eSIM without contacting a CS Agent first for help, that is a choice you've made. Therefore if you do delete it, yes, there would be a charge of $10 for it. Hence the reason why I hate eSIM's. I prefer a physical SIM card myself. 

If you haven't registered your account yet, you can ask for a refund. However, why don't you pick up a physical SIM card instead? You can pick one up on Amazon for $4.99. You got the eSIM free so you'd be out $5. You may be rushing too soon though as these boards are your first line of support. I'm sure we can help you fix the issue once you pick up a new SIM card or purchase an eSIM. I have 2 lines myself using a physical SIM card and never had one issue.

To submit a ticket you have to click on the little chat box icon bottom right corner. That is how you reach a CS Agent. Your call if you want to stick around. In the end, what you pay here and save here, it's worth taking just a bit more time to get things figured out. 🙂

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Esim once deleted are no longer valid. A new one would have to be purchased.  If they have already told you they will not refund you for a new one, there is nothing the community here can do. 

Just try again, maybe another rep will be willing to do it for free. Use the chatbbot at the lower right of your screen to submit another ticket.

There are no refunds if you cancel service either. If you want to cancel you have to sign into your account and turn the Subscribed button for autopay to off.  After 90 days of non payment, service will be automatically cancelled. Or you can leave the account active,  remove the autopay and port out to another provider. 

Need Help? Let's chat.