cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas text offer, 5 G & data

joannedaley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I erased my text offer of 5G & more data. How do I take advantage of that offer now that I have changed my mind?  May I get that offer again?

J

6 REPLIES 6

I'd say so, @Luddite  --- though i did feel i was close to having it.   🤔  😂

Hi @joannedaley  you have open ticket 2ith CS agent yet? they can add bonus back quickly 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

joannedaley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes tried logging in & looking at rewards & offers etc.  No luck there.  Tried the 4911 etc & did get that offer but no, that wasn't what I was after.  My hubs was able to copy & paste the correct code from his text offer of 5G & more data, into my account.  Thanks everyone for the offers & suggestions. Jo

[Is asking your partner the same as self help?? 🤔 ...... Luddite]

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@joannedaley 

Try texting only "YES2" to number 4911

Then, see if you get a reply indicating the holiday bonus offers have been added to your account.

EDIT:   occurs to me you may not be asking about this @joannedaley .   if you're asking about promotional offers, try asking CSA staff as previously outlined.   You might also be able to access these plans by checking in your account's self-serve and see if they're included in the list of plan offerings.   If so, ALWAYS choose to switch on next renewal as opposed to immediate as there are no prorations of unused cycles here.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@joannedaley you may contact CS-Agent for your request.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@joannedaley @You need to submit a ticket , with support team 

Need Help? Let's chat.