cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas/Holiday Promotion

mindy20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Family,

I just received an email of virgin plus. They have already promoted the mobility plan. Then I checked PM plans on the website. They're offering more promotion now. Unfortunately, no Canada-US plan. 

I wonder when will have a Canada US plan promotion?

I'm waiting for a few months and missed the Black Friday deal. I wonder if I can price match in PM? freedom 50 per month with 100 GB Canada+US plan. I wonder if I can price match in PM?

Thanks

Screenshot_20231209_002923.jpg

Screenshot_20231208_235802_com.huawei.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20231209_000146_com.huawei.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20231209_000413_com.huawei.browser.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

JesseF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Good question. As far as I've seen, that plan hasn't been on promotion. Keep in mind though that you can renew Public Rewards to save $15 on your bill for 15 Public Points. If you're an active contributor on the forums, my understanding is that it's fairly easy to reach the 15 point cap, though as I'm new here myself I don't know just how easy it is yet.

You will also receive loyalty rewards as you stick with PM, and a yearly 10 point gift.

It's good to know there are holiday bonuses too, I wasn't made aware of that signing up.

Cheers.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mindy20 

While public mobile won't match other providers promotions, you can wait until the Boxing Day specials which will undoubtedly bring some additional goodies for new subscribers.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Doubt it. Public Mobile rarely matches offers from other providers. It is possible though.

Need Help? Let's chat.