cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chose wrong plan!

Noor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Unfortunately I chose a wrong plan as I wanted 12g/90 days the fall promo plan, however my account activation has been failed due to some reasons and was told to sign up on the community panel for a solution.

Is there any chance that I can change my plan to the promo one?
6 REPLIES 6

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Noor

I just sent you a private message 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Noor
Ok thanks I hope it's going work for me too. Still waiting for moderator's reply though

Noor
My account hasn't been activated and I have not been charged for the wrong plan. I private messaged the moderator and now waiting for a response.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Noor;

If you've already activated the wrong plan, you have a couplke options. 

1. You could go to self serve as suggested. However, there you will only be able to change the plan immediately if you pay again, or change on renewal for the next cycle (which you need to do before the 20th), in which case you will have 1 cycle of the lesser plan.
  2. Private message 1 of the moderators, they can change it for you this cycle w/o extra pay. Note that they are backlogged and will likely not get to it for a while, be patient.

vgdam

yup. The self-serve in public mobile is very flexible! If you need more information on how to do it, please do not hesitate to PM me.

AndreLaranjeiro
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yea, after your account is set up, you can go into your account under plans and change it to the promo combination.  Welcome to PM

Need Help? Let's chat.