cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Minutes Usage Data Usage

Nelson25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear public mobile,

I checked current Plan Usage on your system that are not true with my Usage.

For example I used from Aug 04 - Aug 13 is around 40MB data. But your system inform used 160MB.

And about Minutes is the same.

Please check and correct!

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nelson25 

Download your usage and compare as the new self serve accounts still have glitches with their displayed usage. Only filter the dates (ie. 30 days) and add up the usage for the dates in question. Remember that minute usage is rounded up to the nearest minute.....this may explain your minutes discrepancy.

Data is reported in two 12 hour blocks of time per day so usage on your renewal day may reflect data usage from the day before and today's date may lag so it won't be completely accurate. Your data usage on your phone must have the correct calendar start date....if you are in any time zone other than the eastern time zone your phone's data tracker will be off by +/- hours of the time difference as to when your account data counter started metering data compared to your phone.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Nelson25 

can you review this poster, maybe you get your answer.

account information - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@Nelson25 wrote:

Dear public mobile,

I checked current Plan Usage on your system that are not true with my Usage.

For example I used from Aug 04 - Aug 13 is around 40MB data. But your system inform used 160MB.

And about Minutes is the same.

Please check and correct!

Thank you!

The amount of data that your phone reports will sometimes be wrong because the progrrammers of phone software usually assume that cell phone users are on plans that are exactly one month long.  Public Mobile's plans don't last a month.  All currently offered plans are 30 days in length.  

As for having the usage correct, please be aware that posting a message in the forum, you aren't communicating with Pubic Mobile.  You're only asking questions and reporting your account troubles to other customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.