cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged

S_R
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged twice for my payment. Customer support phone number doesn't work. I can't submit a ticket because when I try to log in with the link it says error. I have tried everything. I am absolutely begging someone please tell me what I can do to fix this. I've been trying for over a week now. Please.

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@S_R wrote:

I was charged twice for my payment. Customer support phone number doesn't work. I can't submit a ticket because when I try to log in with the link it says error. I have tried everything. I am absolutely begging someone please tell me what I can do to fix this. I've been trying for over a week now. Please.

@S_R 

If you're receiving an error message when logging in, these generally occur when trying to log onto the self-serve site on a mobile device which has stored/remembered credentials.

When these 'auto-populate' in the required fields, the system will then try to automatically log you in.

If you tap the log in button while it's trying to do this, you'll get an error message every time.   I learned this the hard way several months back and after NOT tapping login, noticed after about 10 seconds the process was running itself to log me in.

Strange glitch indeed... among many others around here.   😉

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@S_R 

What number have you tried for customer support? I am not aware of one. 

Others have provided methods for public mobile customer support all through messaging system.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@S_R   First you want to be sure one of those charges is not pending on your CC which will drop off within a couple of days.  You can also make sure the extra charge is in your account balance in which case it would be used towards your next renewal.

If you still need to contact support and unable to do so with chatbot, then send a private message to CS_Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@S_R you sure one of the two charges not a pending charge only?  Check with your CC first 

if you are sure, please open ticket with PM support by direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@S_R  Check you cc. Card and see if one charge is pending and the other posted if this is the case the pending charge should drop off , but to reach support here’s the links 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.