cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

Olivier5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I was charged twice in May 2022. One time on the first and a second time on the thirtieth.

I didn't change plan. 

6 REPLIES 6

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS- I find very little respect to offer very much like so many other replies around here including echo chambers so long afterwards but the OP has left the building. There is still the date oddity of the 30th that the OP wonders about. I have seen odd dates with credit card charges. So nor would I be saying that the charges are correct. Just odd. Around about, yes. But odd.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Olivier5   assuming you never missed a bill since May 2022, your upcoming payment would be March 27, 2023

Then the billing was correct, it was just because of the 30 days cycle PM is using, on some "special" month, you would get to pay on the 1st and on the 31st

No worry, this won't come often.   Again, assuming you won't miss any billing at all, your next month with 2 payments will be Dec 1 2027 and Dec 31, 2027

Yup, I guess no need to open ticket with PM support.  The billings on May 2022 were correct

🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Olivier5 - nearly 1 year ago, and just seeing this now? 🤔

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Olivier5 

With respect to @Handy1 wanting to send you to CSA, @dust2dust is on the correct track here. 

No CSA contact is necessary. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Plans are 30 days. Months with 31 days and renewals that start on the 1st will have the next renewal on the 31st. Can you look at the next charge? It should be on or about June 30th.

I have seen interesting datestamps on charges on cards in other circumstances.

Adding - Your previous charge will have been on or about Apr 1st. Then May 1st. May 31st. Jun 30th, Jul 30, Aug 29, Sep 28, Oct 28, Nov 27, Dec 27, Jan 26, Feb 25. Your next renewal should be Mar 27. Assuming no suspensions of course. Do the dates of your plan currently say Feb 25 - Mar 27?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Olivier5 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.