cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

RobertXue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched my subscription and found out that I am being twice now. Sent message to CA_agent and still not getting any response.@CS_Agent 

7 REPLIES 7

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you have been charged twice @RobertXue  then you should still be contacting support reps to give you credit for a service that was not activated or provided.  I'm not sure if the chatbot is functioning properly yet so try sending a direct private message with this link and see what they suggest for your situation.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RobertXue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks all!

what happened to me was that I registered on Thursday and did not activate it. The when I am about to activate it on Friday and i immediately changed to the new 40G plan.

there was no option for me to pick day to renewal since I believe the system was overwhelmed and I was not even activated when I made the switch. And I had to pay to change the plan.

my card had been charged twice but system only shows 1 payment. And the one I paid on Thursday becomes no where now.

statusquo

Yes @Sansan is right that's another possibility I didn't think of if switched plans immediately as Public doesn't do refunds if you change plans without now instead of next renewal @RobertXue 

added more for context

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RobertXue  You must have changed plan immediately and not set it to change for next renewal and unfortunately PM is pre paid no refunds . That’s why it’s always advised to change plan on renewal 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1701207958019.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Also,  did you switch mid cycle or opted to change on renewal date?

statusquo

Hello @RobertXue   You are not the only one to say you have been charged more than once lately and now I'm wondering if there is some issue with Public's payment system and it's not simply a second pending charge which sometimes happens with the way credit cards post their charges but then are cleared after a couple of days.

I think customer support reps have been very busy and are probably not getting to all the requests for help since black Friday's big plan deals and problems with customers not being able to login.  You can try sending another message if you feel you've waited too long though.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

How long ago did you send the message? They are probably still behind from the weekend.

Need Help? Let's chat.