cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice for the first month

Peng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I bought the SIM card, I was asked to pay the first month charge.When I activated the SIM card, I entered my credit card information and charged again. Could you please help me.

13 REPLIES 13

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Peng 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to added or call 611

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

self solution removed

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Peng wrote:

Could you please tell me how to remove it?

hit the down arrow at top, right of your post @Peng 

Then go to your profile to remove the photo, or move it to your private folder:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/252146

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Peng wrote:

Could you please tell me how to add the voucher to the account ? Thank you.

@Peng - once you complete the SIM card activation, you can load your voucher to your account.

Through My Account:

"Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To add funds to your account using a voucher, sign in to My Account, select the ‘Payments’ tab, then ‘Add Funds to My Account or ‘Redeem voucher’’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Add Funds with Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code, tap ‘Add’ and select ‘Redeem vouchers’. Note that you can add multiple vouchers. You can view a summary of the voucher amount on the right side in ‘Payment Details’."

Through calling 611:
Please note you’ll need to pre-register a payment card via Self-Serve before being able to top-up through *611 with a payment card.
  1. Dial *611 from your phone.
  2. Press 1 from the main menu.
  3. Press 2 to pay with your pre-registered payment card.
  4. To make a payment equal to the amount due on your account, press 1. To select the payment amount from a list of options (i.e. $20, $40, etc.), press 2.
  5. To confirm your selection, press 1 once again, and you’ll hear a message confirming your choice.
Pay With A Payment Voucher
  1. Press 1 from the main menu.
  2. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  3. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Peng   you might want to remove your voucher image

you had bought a voucher, but that has not been used yet

You can login to My Account, click Payment and then follow the steps to load the voucher into your account.  the voucher can then be used towards your next renewal

Peng

Could you please tell me how to remove it?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

OH, you have a $15 voucher and paid for a $10 sim card @Peng .

So, I don't think you activated the sim card yet then. If you did not, you can go here to complete the sim card activation: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation

ALSO, please remove your voucher, as that PIN can be used by others to load funds to their account!

This is a public forum. To edit it, hit the down arrow at top, right of your post.

You should also remove the photo from your photos profile in community.

Peng

Could you please tell me how to add the voucher to the account ? Thank you.

Peng

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Peng wrote:

When I bought the SIM card, I was asked to pay the first month charge.When I activated the SIM card, I entered my credit card information and charged again. Could you please help me.

How long ago?  They don't do activations at store any more.  Did you buy a voucher and activate using a credit card?  Add the voucher to the account if you paid for a voucher at the store.  It will be used for the next renewal.

Peng

I paid for the SIM card and first month charge when I bought the SIM card.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Peng hi who asked you to pay when you bought your sim ? where did you buy it? 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Peng sim card charge is different than sim card activation and plan choice charge.

edit, do you have payment details you can show here (block out any personal info. though).

Need Help? Let's chat.