cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice for Add-On

Jill1949
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband's credit card was charged twice for an Add-On that I purchased today.  I wanted the roaming USA + data which came to 20.00 plus HST.  Was charged that but also was charged for a 2nd Add-On.  There doesn't appear to be a way to contact a person through this service.  Why is that?  

5 REPLIES 5

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jill1949 wrote:

My husband's credit card was charged twice for an Add-On that I purchased today.  I wanted the roaming USA + data which came to 20.00 plus HST.  Was charged that but also was charged for a 2nd Add-On.  There doesn't appear to be a way to contact a person through this service.  Why is that?  

Sometimes we think the charge did not go through, so we end up clicking again without knowing that we would be charged again.

If you see the double charge on your credit card, do you see money leftover on your public mobile account under available funds?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jill1949  

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jill1949 wrote:

PM does not have call center.

Support is providered by moderators on the forum.

Buying add-on is 2 steps process.

1.  Add fund to your account

2.  Purchase the add-on using the added fund.

Check the payment history on your PM self-serve account.

If PM took 2 payment from your credit card, check your cc transactions online.

If there are two pending transactions on your cc online, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jill1949 , the add-on purchase process is a two step process.  You might have redone a step twice.  Check your overview to see if there is funds in the account and the add-on you wish to purchase.  If you see both, then the second charge is simply a top up which will become available for future account renewals.  Because roaming add-ons start immediately, the system will not allow you to purchase the same add-on twice.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jill1949 

Is it still available in your account as balance?

It will be used to pay your next bill

If it's not there tu sound contact moderators by clicking the questing mark and ask for human. Provide screenshot of your bill

Check your bill history too

Need Help? Let's chat.