cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged from checking account but mobile plan is still suspended

alesis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This month I changed the new plan, but on the deduction day, the checking account has been deducted, but the mobile phone plan is still suspended. Please help to find out how to solve it. Thanks

@CS_Agent

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alesis you're definitely going to need to contact the moderator team for this issue.  Here's all the details you need to know:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@alesis wrote:

This month I changed the new plan, but on the deduction day, the checking account has been deducted, but the mobile phone plan is still suspended. Please help to find out how to solve it. Thanks

@CS_Agent

Are you using a Visa Debit?  That is the only way I am thinking a Bank account could be debited, and I have only heard stories of people not being able to set up autopay with a Visa Debit.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Not sure how it as taken on your checking account... Are you sure this was a charge from PM?

If you were indeed charged (on your credit cart) and shouldn't have, write a private message to the moderators (click on the ling of the acocunt you tagged in your message) and explain them the situation, sending as well your account number and PIN.

Need Help? Let's chat.