cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for promo, but still on old plan.

ShaylynnH
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I applied the promotion $20 off for 15 months, and was charged for it per my account, but it is saying I only have 3gb of data and that I am still on the old plan. I tried submitting a ticket 3 times, and it's telling me that my account info has an "error" (which I am sure of the info...). Been with PM for ages, and no problems, but this one is pretty annoying considering it says I run out of data very soon, despite the fact I paid for 20gb with the black friday plan.

5 REPLIES 5

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShaylynnH  just curious if you made an immediate plan change, or if you had previously scheduled a plan change. It's good to see that you're on the promtional plan!

ShaylynnH

Already did this if you see my update! It did work.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

ShaylynnH

Nevermind, I refreshed the plan with the little refresh button inside the page, all good.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@ShaylynnH hi you could be looking at a cached version of your account, try a different browser in private or incognito mode sign back in an see if your account updates 

Need Help? Let's chat.