cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged Twice for July Subscription

Oscar-2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Started my new SIM and subscription in June with a credit card. New cycle started for the month of July, charged correct amount, but phone failed to work on the first cycle day. On the Public web app, it stated suspended, as the at the start of the new subscription cycle, however the payment was made. To ensure the phone worked for that day, I submitted the payment again with the associated credit card info for the account already attached to my account. Today I see that I was charged twice for this month. How can the extra payment be credited?

8 REPLIES 8

@Oscar-2000 wrote:

The only problem is that the phone stopped working ... messaging and internet. I believe that phone calls could still be made.

@Oscar-2000 

For your data and text issue, try

• reboot your phone once.  
  • reseat your sim card (Power down the phone, take sim card out for a minute, then put it back and power up)
  • change your Preferred Network Type or Network Mode on your phone to 3G Only (or WCDMA).  If that does not work, try changing to 4G only or 5G as well
  • Try to click Reset all networks and see if it helps (please note it will also delete your saved Wifi connections, but you can easily add them back later)
  • if you have another phone, put your sim card in that other phone and test
  • use your phone in another area, it could be a local network issue

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Oscar-2000   you said it got charged twice for this month, what are the two dates?

did you check the credit card as well?

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charge is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge

If they are on Payment history on My Account,  please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Post us a screenshot of you have questions 

@Oscar-2000 

so you're paid up until Aug 6th. You have service for June for 30 days and July for 30 days.

Oscar-2000

The only problem is that the phone stopped working ... messaging and internet. I believe that phone calls could still be made.

Oscar-2000

Only see the cycle date Jul 07, 2023 - Aug 06, 2023 and have two receipts of payment. One for my start month June and this month.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Oscar-2000 

On the day before your renewal date, everyone’s account will show suspended but your service will continue to work…this is normal. Suspended status will disappear once PM complete the payment transfer.

In the future, just ignore the suspended notice on your account. 
The extra payment will remain in your account as credit so you can leave it or ask for a refund by private message a CS_Agent.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Oscar-2000 

log in to your account and see if there's $$ sitting in your Available Funds (just below Subscription Usage). If you see it there, that $$ will just be used for next renewal. 

edit

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Oscar-2000  You need to work with support for a credit 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.