cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged Twice for April Payment

Lilly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan was supposed to renew automatically on April 1 and as a result of a glitch, my plan was suspended.  I followed the instructions to manually pay my April monthly fee and as a result I somehow paid twice and added $40 into my account.  I was told that the funds in my account would be used to pay my next monthly bill.  Now I checked the balance in my account and see that I was charged an additional $30 on April 2 and now only have $10 left in my account!  Can someone please help me get this straightened out before I cancel my service with Public Mobile and move to another provider!!!!!!!!  This should not be happening.

8 REPLIES 8

jhol

That's great news! 🙂 Hope you have a good rest of your weekend

@Lilly it wasn't a great day for those who had the renewal that day, but at least PM did the right thing with the refund quickly.  Thanks for the update.  

Lilly

They have reimbursed my funds and have topped up my account.  They are quite quick to reply and glad it was corrected very promptly.  Hope this doesn't happen again!

jhol

I hope they'll be able to help get this resolved for you quickly. I've normally had really positive interactions with support here 🙂 Let us know how it goes!

Lilly

Thank you.... I've opened a ticket.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

So you paid 80? and there is only 10 showing in your available balance. Definitely reach out to an agent and tell them to refund the extra payment so it is showing in your available balance which will go to your next renewal.

Lilly

Thank you.  I have opened a ticket and hope to get my issue resolved.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lilly there was a major system problem with Autopay and renewal with PM on that day and some got charged twice like you.   if the fund is there as Available Fund in My Account, you can leave it there for next renewal.   Or you can  open a ticket with PM Support to request refund 

1 . If you have access to My account: Click on the bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.  

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", click  "Contact Us", click "Other" click "Click here to submit a ticket".  Then follow to complete the ticket submission.     

2 .  If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method:  Send a private message to the CS Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right  after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.