cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged $25 Extra on Credit Card

haleema98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

For some reason I was charged $25 extra for my first bill payment even though I haven't went over my data. Can this charge be reversed?

Best,

Haleema

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@haleema98 There are no overage charges and your internet access will just stop once you reach the limit.

@haleema98 wrote:

Hello,

For some reason I was charged $25 extra for my first bill payment even though I haven't went over my data. Can this charge be reversed?

Best,

Haleema

There are no charges for going over your data amount because Public Mobile won't allow that.

If you've been doubled charged, use the instructions provided ealier to contact the moderators.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@haleema98 wrote:

Hello,

Best,

Haleema

Just to respond to that bit there, there are no overage charges here so you wouldn't get charged extra for using up all your data. It simply would shut off that part of your service until the renewal.

As the person mentioned above, if you double paid you likely have a bill credit on your account for next time. If you switched plans (and didn't set it to be on your renewal) it would bill you on the spot for the new plan and throw away your previous payment.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@haleema98 wrote:

Hello,

Best,

Haleema

@haleema98  Yes you can if in fact you were double charged. Dial 611 on your phone if your account balance is $25.00 it means that the amount has already been credited and that amount will be used on your next renewal date. You should check your payment history to make sure that you were double charged. If your account balance does not reflect the overpayment then you need to contact Public Mobile. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.