cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing your plan mid term of the plan

Steve2964939
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m only half way through my plan for this month and I wish to change my plan. Ie: purchase a new plan.  
How do I do this?

Steve

9 REPLIES 9

@Steve2964939 

make sure to manually add the total amount of the new plan before you click "change plan immediately" or the process will fail and you will lose service

Steve2964939

Thank you.  Actually in this case I was going to a more expensive plan 

@Steve2964939 wrote:

I’m only half way through my plan for this month and I wish to change my plan. Ie: purchase a new plan.  
How do I do this?

It looks like you were asking about changing to a different plan.  However, if it's the same plan that you want to restart so that you get a new allocation of data to use, you will need to use the chatbot that you were in earlier to ask a customer support agent for help. A customer support agent can renew your plan but keep you on the same package. The same as mentioned earlier applies loosing the amount paid and time left from the original plan time period that didn't get used.

@Steve2964939 

@Steve2964939 wrote:

So I did.  Then the chatbot told me that I didn’t have a credit card on file YET I auto renew every month and I can see the credit card (Visa Debit) on my file and it works every month?

@Steve2964939 why did you go to the chatbot? couldn't you change plan in your self serve?

Hi @Steve2964939 login My Account , Plan and add-on page, click change my plan.  Pick one that is different from what you have now.  Finally Click Change Plan now.  

Yes it is cheaper than  buying data addon.  But remember,  you plan full plan price this time,  no reward apply in this case

Steve2964939

So I did.  Then the chatbot told me that I didn’t have a credit card on file YET I auto renew every month and I can see the credit card (Visa Debit) on my file and it works every month?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Steve2964939 hi you go into your self serve account go to plans and add ons/ change plan you can do it there,remember you will lose what you paid for the plan you are on now if you change now 

Steve2964939

Yes but. I’m out of data.  It’s cheaper to renew entirely than pay 10$ per gig

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should change it so it happens on your renewal date.   You will not be reimbursed for the half of the month that you’ve already paid for. 

Need Help? Let's chat.