cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing to another plan charge

apb0168
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is it, that if want to revise your plan or make a change to existing account that you charge the customer the same day, even if they have already paid for that month, why not just start charging the new rate at  the next billing date. There have been offers I want, but am not willing to change because I know I will be charged twice in a month. 

4 REPLIES 4

apb0168
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks it worked!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you change plan NOW you WILL be charged new plan fee because you are starting NEW pre-paid 'contract'.

No refund, no payment adjustment, no price adjustment. That is how PM works and do not bother opening a ticket as agent will Not do any refund in this case.

That is why everybody advises to Schedule plan change as change plan and billing will be seamless.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@apb0168 you can make it charge on the next cycle.

when you made plan change, there were 2 options Change Now or Change in Renewal.

Chanege now allows PM to charge you immediately and start the new plan.  Change on Renewal is simply to schedule a plan change like you want

if you had a plan renewal and then a Change Now plan change by mistake, please check with support and see if they can do anything 

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there 

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@apb0168 - In My Account there is an option called "Change on Renewal" select that and it will change at your renewal date.

If you used "Change now" it will immediately put the new plan on and charge you instantly.

Also CS_Agent will always have to Change immediately. 

Need Help? Let's chat.