cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing subscription

AArrbilly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all!

I'm thinking of changing my subscription to the $34 dollar 5g promotion.  Was wondering if my add-ons will follow me to my new subscription?  Thanks in adance!

regards

RR

6 REPLIES 6

??? Yes.

AArrbilly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, my add-on US minutes should be okay...

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

As @Hollister said, data add-on's are incompatible with 5G unlimited plans. They'll stay on your account, but they won't work with the unlimited plan. If you really still want access to them you could choose the 4G version of the same plan, but know that it isn't unlimited.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AArrbilly 

If you have any data add ons they might be put into the following group in your self service account: Incompatible Data Add-on

Why is my data add-on incompatible?
Some Data Add-ons are restricted to certain base subscriptions. If you switch to a subscription that is compatible with your existing data add-on, you will still be able to use it.

I switched to a 5G plan and all the add ons I got for free before were put into this category.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AArrbilly  Changing plans won’t effect your old rewards there tied to your account not your plan , just do t ever opt in to the new point program . I change plans often and have always keep my old regards I can confirm . Have a peek 

Handy1_0-1700006816530.png

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there @AArrbilly 

You will not lose your current rewards/add-ons if you change your plan. If you were a part of the old rewards program, you will not be switched to the new Public Points program unless you choose to join.

Have a nice day.

Need Help? Let's chat.