cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing subscription early question

needmorecoffee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone,

I was thinking of changing subscriptions to a current promotion because of the deal and because I ran out of data and had a few questions if you don't mind.

1) Do I pay anything extra for changing before my current subscription cycle? My renewal isn't until the 27th.

2) Will my rewards still stay intact? 

Thanks for your time. Have an awesome day.

8 REPLIES 8

needmorecoffee

Thanks! I assume you mean pay for the current plan since I already payed it, and not an extra charge?

Appreciate the tip. Been wondering about that as well, but have been reading the old system is better.

needmorecoffee

Thanks! Appreciate all the help.

needmorecoffee

Thanks! Yeah.. I thought about that. The only reason I wanted to switch is because I'll be traveling and might need it. Appreciate the help.

@needmorecoffee wrote:

Thanks for the help! So the only thing would be that I change my renewal date?

HI @needmorecoffee 

yes, if you change plan today, your next renewal date will be 30 days from today

And remember PM is on a 30 days cycle, so renewal date will change anyway

needmorecoffee

Thanks for the help! So the only thing would be that I change my renewal date?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@needmorecoffee 

1- No extra fee if you click on subscribe on your next renewal date. If you switch the plan before your renewal date, you are charged for the current plan and the new plan.

2- Your Rewards will remain but DON’T voluntarily switch to the Points system. If you are on the old Rewards system, stay with it…it is better.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@needmorecoffee 

you pay nothing extra other than cost of your new plan...you will lose whatever is left data or minutes in old plan. You'll pay right away. You won't lose Rewards.

ed...

best is to Select Change plan at next renewal date if you can wait that long.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@needmorecoffee wrote:

Hey everyone,

I was thinking of changing subscriptions to a current promotion because of the deal and because I ran out of data and had a few questions if you don't mind.

1) Do I pay anything extra for changing before my current subscription cycle? My renewal isn't until the 27th.

2) Will my rewards still stay intact? 

Thanks for your time. Have an awesome day.

hi@needmorecoffee 

you can use the option Change Now to change to the new plan now.  You really won't payment more but just the "old" plan , you still have 6 days left, it wont' get prorated refund.

And, no change to rewards.   But you will be paying full price with Change Now , expect to see those rewards coming back couple days after the plan change

Need Help? Let's chat.