cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans

King91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
A payment of $57 was take. From my credit card. I logged into myself serve and it's still saying I owe $75. Why?
15 REPLIES 15

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren wrote:

Excellent sleuthing, @SD08!  You forgot about access to the corporate private jet and the executive lounge at any Telus office in Canada*.

@NDesai wrote:

@SD08 @srlawren Lets keep the convo on topic or else i would've to move it to the Oracles thread 😛

@srlawren

Haha...Are the Telus lizards in the lounge?  If so, I want in!

@NDesai

lol  If you move my post, feel free to mark it as a solution too. Smiley Tongue

Checking out that Oracle thread...wow, swagbags and sneek-peeks...those are some interesting perks!

@SD08 @srlawren Lets keep the convo on topic or else i would've to move it to the Oracles thread 😛

srlawren

@SD08 I could teach you the secret handshake, but you know what I'd have to do after that.....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

Excellent sleuthing, @SD08!  You forgot about access to the corporate private jet and the executive lounge at any Telus office in Canada*.

*yes, this is a joke;  also, I think your list is correct and complete, unless I'm forgetting anything, which is quite possible!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SD08

@srlawren wrote:

FYI I have merged two of the threads, the ones with identical titles "Chaning Plans"

Yet another ability that I didn't know Oracles had.

So far, I've learned that Oracular perks/abilities include:

-top community rewards

-merging/moving topics

-marking solutions as accepted on behalf of others

-special messaging system/forum for Oracles (IIRC)

Have I missed anything?  Robot wink

srlawren

FYI I have merged two of the threads, the ones with identical titles "Chaning Plans"

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for letting us know! @faryal 

Cheers, 

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

faryal

working now.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @faryal,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

If you need any help with your account and plan, please don't hesitate to send me your number via private message 🙂

Let's get this fixed!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

faryal

I changed plan Today and alredy made the payment But my account is still not active.

SD08

Nevermind.  I see now that you've posted on another thread where a moderator is looking into it.

SD08

Since PM is an entirely prepaid service, you can't get back any funds you've spent up to this point, so the best thing is to schedule a future-dated plan change to begin right when your current plan ends.  Otherwise, changing to a new plan now would wipe out your old plan, losing the funds you've spent.

You can change plans yourself using the self-serve account.  Go to "Plan & Add-ons," then click "Change Plan."  After you select from the choices available, click on "Change on next renewal date."

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @King91,

thank you for reaching out to us! 

Sorry to hear about this, I can see you also posted on 2 other threads. Can you please send me your phone number via private message? I'll look into it 🙂

Mary

King91
I need your help with this urgently! Can't afford to be losing money.

King91
Hey PM admin. So my services was suspended and I changed my plan. The original bill was $75 now I changed it to a bill of $50, it took payment but my services are yet to be restored. What's the issue with this
Need Help? Let's chat.