cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans before renewal

Jmp-2011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to change my plan to the 39 dollar(90 day 34) my plan billing dates are September 10-October 10. I am already charged for this time. Will I also be charged for the new plan or will they deduct what I had already paid with current plan?

5 REPLIES 5

Janii
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM is prepaid so it’s charge you the full amount right away. My suggestion, It’s better change your plan few days before your new cycle or click on “Change on renewal” and sometimes PM might have better plans closer to your renewal date so it’s safer to wait. 

Bigjay83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Jmp-2011 If you "Change Now" then you will be required to pay the new subscription. Since PM is prepaid I doubt a refund or credit will be given.

If you can wait, it is probably best to "Change on Renewal"

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jmp-2011 - if you choose to Change Now, you lose out on what was already paid with your current plan; no prorating.

Did you notice the option to 'Change on next renewal'? That is the one you that you choose, so you don't lose out on any paid funds already.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jmp-2011 

PM is prepaid so you will not be refunded for any of the services you don’t use. If you decide to renew early you will pay the full amount immediately. This is why many suggest changing upon renewal so you get to utilize the full service that you already paid for. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jmp-2011  It best to change plan for next renewal . If you do it immediately you will pay $102 upfront with 60GB to use for 90 days and not get refund for your current cycle you already paid for 

Need Help? Let's chat.