cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan - new cycle begin?

Andrewn911
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Evening everyone,

Just want to know if a plan is change today, would the billing cycle start today ir would it begin at the end of the current 30 days cycle?

Thanks in advance

9 REPLIES 9

Andrewn911

@Handy1, thanks

@Andrewn911  Your rewards will stay the same no worries ther tied to your account not your plan . Just don’t ever voluntarily switch over to the new points system . To be safe just don’t ever go in the rewards portal I don’t for that very reason don’t way to ever accidentally switch over 

Andrewn911

@Handy1, do you know if my reward (legacy plan) will remain or will they change it over to the new PP wheb subscription plan change by CS_Agent?

Andrewn911

Hi Handy1, with the change by CS_Agent, will my old reward remain or do they convert me over to the new PP reward?

hi @Andrewn911 that would be an immediate plan change amd new cycle will start immediately 

Andrewn911

Thank you everyone.

@Andrewn911   When the agents change plan for you it’s immediate one . They can not set the plan to change for next renewal 

Andrewn911

Thank you, I'm current chatting with CS_Agent for one of the Promo plan and was asked if they can go ahead and change the plan today.  I would like to have it change at end of current cycle but not sure if they can keep the promo till than?  Will reach out to them again to see.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Andrewn911 

depends on what you selected when you make plan change 

if you use Change Now, it starts today and no partial refund to the old cycle 

if you use Change on Renewal, then it will  start after end of this cycle and best option to use to not loss money

Need Help? Let's chat.