cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing password

brandon118661
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to login into self serve and when I try to change password to new one it gives error code I need to login to add money to my account 

5 REPLIES 5

@Luddite- One can use direct urls to get to some of those functions when suspended. Have I tested them then? No. 🙂

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@brandon118661  Just wondering if this was your situation. 

Suspended account

• cannot view or update anything in Profile  except 2FA; particularly Password
  • changing credit card is allowed BUT automatically activates Autopay
  • Rewards can be viewed but not spent
  • Lost/Stolen and Change SIM not accessible
  • can view but not edit Account info

SO to regain full acccess one must reactivate first

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Another method to pay is using the real time payment system in some stores.

If you know your 4 digit account pin you can dial 611 to make a payment. Vouchers in 611 don't need the account pin.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@brandon118661 hi try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser in private or incognito mode reboot your device and try again if problem persists 

you  need to contact a customer service agent to reset or change your email and password

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Until you can get the password fixed, funds can be added to your Public Mobile account by dialing 611 (if you have a credit card saved there or if you have a voucher).

As for the password reset, trying doing it using private/incognito mode in your browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.