cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing password

Jenndlp83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I'm having trouble changing my password to get into my self serve account and it's to the point that I can't change my plan and I'm getting so frustrated that I just want to give up on this whole phone company It says to putting your verification email and the email be sent for directions on change password and that does not happen ever

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jenndlp83 wrote:

Hi I'm having trouble changing my password to get into my self serve account and it's to the point that I can't change my plan and I'm getting so frustrated that I just want to give up on this whole phone company It says to putting your verification email and the email be sent for directions on change password and that does not happen ever

Hello @Jenndlp83 

Have you checked your Junk email folder?

If you have having issues with SIMbot through the link computergeek541 provided, then you could also use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@Jenndlp83 wrote:

As the forgot password option isn't working, you'll need to open a ticket by going to: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Once there, type in "forgot security question answer".

Need Help? Let's chat.