cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my email address

Deano53
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’ve changed my email address today and it’s not the same one I signed up with , is it possible to change it without closing my PM account and opening another one? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Deano53 wrote:

For the person or persons who directed me how to change my email address… a big bravo to you  it’s all done and am very grateful for your help😊👍

You can easily find who was first to advise you of steps to be taken to change your email.

If you click on that little thumb up button (bottom left part of the message) person who helped you will benefit.

It is very nice of you to come back and report your issue has been resolved and give kudos to helper. Not many people do that... as soon as issue is solved, never hear from them until next issue...

@Deano53 wrote:

For the person or persons who directed me how to change my email address… a big bravo to you  it’s all done and am very grateful for your help😊👍

@Deano53   -  that is what the Community is for 😃 glad it helped you!

@Deano53 happy you are all set..

so.. you Self serve email matches the Community login email?  they have to be the same for Community Rewards to apply on your Account.

Deano53

Deano53

Awesome thanks so much 👍😊

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Deano53 

Contact a CSA to change self service email account.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Deano53 Yes, you will need to contact Public Mobile CS Agent to get your email changed. 

If the Community is stumped by your question or if you have an account specific issue, then it’s time to contact our super-knowledgeable Customer Support Agents. Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.