cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing info on account

Ngeddes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had a public mobile account for a few years and never thought to change information on account when I moved. My credit card expired and was issued a new card. Public mobile needs the new expiry date but when I went to sign in I can't remember my password. Tried to get a new password but it is my old email account which I no longer have access to. I have gone to 3 different outlets that offer Public Mobile but no one can help me. I would like to keep my Public Mobile account but can't find a way to update my info. I can provide you with all my old info but do not want tompist here on the community account. Please help

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ngeddes you have to open ticket with PM to have them reset the email for you and reset the password.

Use the chatbot on the lower right   start by typing "forgot login information "..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ngeddes wrote:

I have had a public mobile account for a few years and never thought to change information on account when I moved. My credit card expired and was issued a new card. Public mobile needs the new expiry date but when I went to sign in I can't remember my password. Tried to get a new password but it is my old email account which I no longer have access to. I have gone to 3 different outlets that offer Public Mobile but no one can help me. I would like to keep my Public Mobile account but can't find a way to update my info. I can provide you with all my old info but do not want tompist here on the community account. Please help

Hello @Ngeddes ,

Contact CSA to help you out and get your email changed that is connected to your Self Serve account.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Once logged into your Self Serve, navigate here to change your credit card:

esjliv_0-1617792002121.png

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you need to click the icon on the bottom and submit ticket to teh CS agents.  they are the only ones who have access to your acount.

if your phone is not currently active buy a voucher to pay for your current service and that way you will also beable to validate your account via sms (iirc)  when submitting the ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.