cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing credit cards for auto payment

Jimbo1640
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, have a new Credit card, air miles, want to remove card i am using now and replace it with this new one. Is this possible? 

Thank you,

Jimbo1640

7 REPLIES 7

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sign into your self serve.

On the green navigation bar, there should be an option "Payment" besides "My profile" and 

"Plans and add-ons"

Click on "Manage Cards" near the bottom of the page 

Then click on "Replace this credit cad" 

@Anonymous  LOL..... my only beef with that use, is that even though those of us that hang on the forums know what he means, some of the newbs might not..... maybe @gblackma  ought to take a screen shot of the portion where it shows "My Account", and use an arrow to point to it, or simply post a link to it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gblackma wrote:

Yes @Jimbo1640 use the change card option from within my account .

After all these times I'm gonna agree with CannonFodder on this. (not that any of this matters)

It comes across in text as like a big har har like yeah yeah put your credit card in my account har har.

I used to say "your My Account" but now I just say the self-serve.

There...more language police fodder.

I don't care of course...just sayin'.

Click Payment then bottom left.Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes @Jimbo1640 use the change card option from within my account 

@Jimbo1640 wrote:

Hi, have a new Credit card, air miles, want to remove card i am using now and replace it with this new one. Is this possible? 

Thank you,

Jimbo1640

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimbo1640 wrote:

Thank you,

Jimbo1640

Of course.

There's a little link called Manage my cards or something in the payments page. Replace card. Done. It's suggested to do a manual payment of like a dollar to make sure it works and all before you rely on it.

Edit: ninja'd

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Login to selfserve, go to make payment

Click on manage cards

Click on replace this card (your old card)

That way you will not have interruption for your autopay

Need Help? Let's chat.