cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Subscription

fish33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am planning to change subscriptions when my monthly renewal comes up. The initial page says something like "Save even more with a 90-day subscription." I'd like to do that but the option is not provided when I go to confirm and provide my payment information for the subscription I have chosen. Funny thing is I am pretty sure that the 90-day option was there a few days ago when I first looked into changing subscriptions.

2 REPLIES 2

fish33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. That is helpful and the 2-days-ago plan revamp lines up. Have a great day...

@fish33 wrote:

I am planning to change subscriptions when my monthly renewal comes up. The initial page says something like "Save even more with a 90-day subscription." I'd like to do that but the option is not provided when I go to confirm and provide my payment information for the subscription I have chosen. Funny thing is I am pretty sure that the 90-day option was there a few days ago when I first looked into changing subscriptions.

Not everything is offerred in a 90-day version.  In addition to that, the plan line up was revamped 2 days ago.

Need Help? Let's chat.