cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Subscription to a Boxing Week Special on Renewal

AdiNec1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I want to change my subscription to a boxing week offer but my renewal is on January 9th.

I was able to select "Change subscription on renewal" on the dashboard and I wanted to confirm if it won't be cancelled on renewal since the boxing week offer is probably going to end after December 26.

Anyone knows if it's a good idea to change subscription on renewal to a boxing week offer or should I change it right away?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

6 REPLIES 6

@Sony16  It’s a Quebec only offer , not for the rest of the country unfortunately 

Sony16
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow what region is that $40 Can-US 60GB plan in? Pretty good box week deal!

@AdiNec1  They absolutely will and also take screen shot of your payment page after you make the plan change for next renewal for additional proof 

Handy1_0-1703294840804.png

AdiNec1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah I obviously want to change plan on renewal as not to lose any money, but if it ends up costing me the boxing week special promotion then I will change right away. I will take a screenshot of the renewal page and hope they will honor the boxing week plan in case it's no longer valid.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @AdiNec1 

You safest bet is to change the plan today if you found something to like but choose the option to "change on renewal" to avoid losing the money you've paid towards your current plan.

The steps to take are as follows after logging into your account:

Step 1: click on Subscriptions and Add-ons

Step 2: click on Change Subscription

Andy85_0-1703294727660.png

Step 3: Select the plan of your choice and click on Change on Renewal

Andy85_1-1703294752110.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AdiNec1  Yes you will be locked  in for your renewal  date . Maybe just screen shot the upcoming plan change for proof to support should the plan be gone by renewal and or something goes south 

and it’s best to change on renewal so you don’t lose money @AdiNec1  if you change right away you pay for new plan upfront right away and start a new 30day cycle and no refunds or pro rating 

Need Help? Let's chat.