cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plan

Caitlin33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am 10 days into my billing cycle and out of data (unusual month for me). I would like to switch to a larger plan. If I change now will I have a new date for my billing cycle from here on out? Or will the new plan be prorated to just fill the next 20 days of my cycle? 

3 REPLIES 3

pogkev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Basically you have 2 options when your on selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=RedirectToChnagePlanPage:

1)You can either "Change Plan Now" which would reset all your usage including your billing cycle.

2)Second option is to "Change on next renewal date", as it says, this would change your plan to the one desired in the end of your cycle and it would charge you accordingly as well. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you make an immediate plan change then you would lose any unused minutes and texts.  Also you would be paying for both your old and new plan as PM is prepaid. Also your billing cycle will start over for new 30 day period. You could buy an add-on for $15 for 1 GB.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Caitlin33 

There is no prorating. You start anew with a new 30 day cycle. If you are on a grandfathered plan you won't get it back if you change plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.