cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Account Email Address

nebaker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to change my account email address? I believe I need a moderator.

6 REPLIES 6

Rejie1078
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@nebaker  if you need to change your community forum email. You can do that by clicking your badge top right then my settings.

For your account email as others have said only moderators can change that for you.

@nebaker   Just to add to what @Jb456  has suggested, it's also advised to have the same email for both the self serve account and community account to receive any community rewards you maybe eligible for.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@nebaker  if you need to change your community forum email. You can do that by clicking your badge top right then my settings.

For your account email as others have said only moderators can change that for you.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nebaker wrote:

@nebaker   Yes you need to contact moderators either via the chatbot bubble bottom right of the your screen or click the envelope icon top right and send a private message to Moderator_Team and request an email change.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@nebaker wrote:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.