cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed self serve password now no data

shegarty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all - I was rooting around my self serve account yesterday just to verify my plan and payment method. As part of an account cleanup I thought it would be a good idea to change up my password. After changing the self serve password (from a laptop) my phone will now not connect to data. Is there a setting on the phone that I need to change to reactivate this?

5 REPLIES 5

shegarty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

weird that this worked ... this time. I tried it before and no difference. At least its working again now. Thanks.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@shegarty  Try this 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1678973357849.png

For most up to date account info

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Out of curiosity, are you 100% certain that the data worked before you did this?

Resetting your access to self-serve would have no impact to your data allotment or availability of data.

Try rebooting your device, resetting Network connections, and toggling airplane mode on and off. You can also try removing the SIM card and reinserting it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shegarty   if you login to My Account again but using Incognito mode (some call Private mode or InPrivate mode), do you see any data left?

did you try to reboot your phone once?

Did you try different app and none of those can use data?

did you check data in another area?

Check your phone's mobile data setting and make sure no mobile data limit enabled.  If so, please disable it

Need Help? Let's chat.