cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed from $50 plan to $47 issue

Fozee22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Since the new $47 price is out, I have decided to renew my account with that current price but it still shows my account expired and that I still owe $3.00. Help please! Really need the phone to work.
16 REPLIES 16

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Fozee22

Kindly send me or Shazia your phone number if you still need assistance.

We will look into this for you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

If charged from CC, then your account should be up and running.

Try switching off phone, then turning back on, sometimes it needs a reboot

geogolem
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

so first you made a payment of $47 using your credit card. In the top left of the overview in self serve it should say your account balance is 47$.

then you tried the plan change and it wouldnt go through.. What Im asking is, is the 47$ still listed in your public mobile account balance?

Only if you have insufficient funds would you have to use CC to pay difference.

My advice: If short on $$$ in account, top off a bit so that you can avoid these type of issues, that's what I would do personally

If you renew and have credit, then that would normally be used first

Fozee22
From my credit card

geogolem

When you attempted the plan change.. Did it withdraw the funds from your account balance?

If you have CC registered on Account, you CAN add the amount owing, and account should be back up and running, try that

Fozee22
Yeah, it's only suspended, and I have not renewed it but instead, redo the plan again and it did ask me to top up $49.xx but upon verifying my account, it still shows expired and stuff. Well the $3.00 won't hurt to pay, but I am hoping they solve this for me tomorrow. Really need the phone, wife is due anytime and I can't miss that. Lmao

geogolem

You need to logon to your account and request a plan change.. Follow the steps. It should work if you have 47$ in your account balance...  if not you will need to PM @Shazia_K or @Mary_M and they will fix it tomorrow.

Note the plan change will take effect either immediately or upon renewal (depending on what you choose). and you will forfeit any remaining time in your account before your next plan change. Your new plan will take effect immediately and your cycle will thus restart from the moment of the plan change.

Just to let you know, When changing plans, IF you change immediately, UNLESS sufficient $$$ in system, account will be suspended since your proactivating new Plan.

Plus, any unused data from plan would be forfeited

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is your account expired or just suspended? I suspect it is only suspended as you can still log in. Did you actually go in and change your plan on renewal? If not, believe the system is set up to assume you want to keep your old plan. In that case, try to change the plan and see if the system will re-activate your account. If not, will likely need the help of a moderator, they will be back online tomorrow, @Shazia_K @Mary_M

Let us know how it goes.

Fozee22
Correct.

geogolem

Im guessing this is the 30 day: Unlimited Canada-wide: Unlimited Global Messaging with 1GB of data plan.

Please let us know! 

Fozee22
The new pricing is now at $47 right or did I get that wrong?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Which plan are you referring to is $47? 

Need Help? Let's chat.