cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed credit cards, no autopay rewards?

coldknife
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys, I recently change my credit card from the payment screen but apparently you have to sign up for autopay again? I thought it was pretty obvious that I still wanted autopay, so having to sign up for it again seemed kind of redundant? What this lead to was me paying without the autopay reward of $6, then seeing that I had to sign up for autopay again.

Is it possible to have $6 credit back into the account for the payment I just made?

I’ve had autopay for the last 2 cycles so it’s not like it’s my first time paying with autopay.

5 REPLIES 5

photosbydan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@coldknife Was your issue resolved?

I spoke to mods who temporarily restored my service, allowed me to make a one time payment, and credited me with the autopay reward after confirming it was active!

It is another issue with the system need to be fixed.

photosbydan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I recently updated my card as well, and it did the same thing to me. Reached out to the Mods, waiting to hear back!

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coldknife, as @ShawnC13 already stated, a community moderator should be able to help you out here.

For future reference, and for others who may see this, when you need to change your credit card there is a link at the bottom left of the Payment screen, "Manage my card". With this you can change the credit card info and leave the payment method (AutoPay) intact. Still, always check the Payment screen after making changes to ensure it still states "AutoPay is active on this account". See the image below for reference:

payment_pm.PNG

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@coldknife, sorry to hear about that and I am with you that you shouldn't have to sign up again. 

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.