cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to CAD US plan

mmmichelle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I currently have the $34 Canada wide plan. I am interested in the same $34 Canada-US wide plan but not an option in my account. Is there any way to subscribe it?

459234C5-F2EA-49A0-8AA8-2D2E968795D8.png

63360256-67E8-4993-9514-DDCD5ECE53E6.png

If not, does this $40 plan below include roaming data in US or just phone calls and texts?? TY!!!

BC47C92A-B1DD-4C55-B81D-85EBBD8F18C9.png

7 REPLIES 7

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Sometimes @will13am , depending on how much is left, say a week, it still holds a lot of value if you're heading to the US twice this year and don't have to purchase two seperate $30 addons. 🙂  

Getting a goodwill plan change is already very YMMV, expecting a free off schedule plan change is reducing probabilities even further.  Sometimes you gotta meet in the middle.  

Sometimes @will13am , depending on how much is left, say a week, it still holds a lot of value if you're heading to the US twice this year and don't have to purchase two seperate $30 addons. 🙂  

@mmmichelle wrote:

Okay I see thanks for clarifying! Then it doesn’t worth for me now I just started a new month today 😂 

Even if you are able to get support to provide goodwill, they will have to renew to the new plan immediately and so it will cost you the current cycle.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @mmmichelle 

I have chatted with several members here about this. Because you're already on a $34 plan, everyone else who has been on the same plan have been denied. The idea is to "Upgrade" your plan. In other words, if Public Mobile is making more money, that is when they'll gladly upgrade. You are more than welcome to reach a CS Agent with the link provided already, but I'm 100% sure it will be denied. They will suggest the $40 75GB Can/US plan. Let us know how it works out.

mmmichelle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay I see thanks for clarifying! Then it doesn’t worth for me now I just started a new month today 😂 

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mmmichelle - That plan Is for new activations only, so there is a 50/50 chance of getting it by CS_Agent. If your plan just renewed you will lose the rest of the month since it changes immediately.

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mmmichelle 

you can’t get the $34 one but you can subscribe to the $40 one.

It does include calling, texting, and US data roaming.

Need Help? Let's chat.