cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the plan

Akhilmanne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can i change my plan right now with paying the full amount. I have activated a 20 dollar plan in the last week . I want to cahnge to 25 dollars plan.Can any on ehelp me. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Akhilmanne  you can do a plan change and have it apply on your next renewal.  That way you do not loose what is left on your current plan.   Alternatively, you can send a private message to the moderator team and ask them if they can change your current plan without loosing the rest of your current plan.   However,  since this is  a prepaid service,  they have no obligation to do so.  It would simply be a good will gesture.  If you want to contact the moderator team... 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Akhilmanne 

In selfeserve you can do an immediate plan change..you will need to pay for the new plan in full andwill recieve no credit for your old plan..

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Akhilmanne wrote:

How can i change my plan right now with paying the full amount. I have activated a 20 dollar plan in the last week . I want to cahnge to 25 dollars plan.Can any on ehelp me. Thank you

Are you willing to lose the rest of the $20 plan and pay $25 today? Then log into self serve, click change plan, choose the plan, and click "Change plan now"

If you want to finish the $20 plan and at your next renewal then log into self serve, click change plan, choose the plan, then click "change at next renewal"

Its usually cheaper to just buy an add-on to get you by till next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.