cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Melissawarren20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • Never in my life have been more frustrated with a phone company .. I've been the hole night and this morning trying to change my sins phone plan .. I get to payment  part and i keep getting a msg saying ... OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG .. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER!!!! 🤬🤬

Is public mobile having issues ?? Please someone help ! Thanks in advance 

8 REPLIES 8

Melissawarren20

Thank you 

Melissawarren20

I've tried all that and yes cc info is correct it's same one I have attached to his acc to make his payments every month and there's never an issue with that 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

That is annoying @Melissawarren20 .

You are a current customer right? If in suspended status for over 90 days then your account would automatically close.

Otherwise, hopefully a CSA can get you fixed up asap.

Melissawarren20

Hi ok thank you I will try.that .. needs it changed now cause he keeps using all his data and in 1 week we've already.biuggt him 4 seperate data add on...so it'd costing us more money 

Melissawarren20

Hi yes I've tried everything and nothing is working.. I've never been though so much torture in my life..lol

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Melissawarren20  - 

Can you try a totally different device maybe?

Could just be a situation where you need to try again in 1/2 hour.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

go into my account find change plan (on renewal date is better) find and pick what plan you want and chose it follow the steps .check make sure your credit card is right

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Melissawarren20  

Try to use Incognito mode or another browser to make the plan change and then make the payment

And , since you are changing plan and need to make payment, did you choose Change plan now? do you really want to change to a new plan today?

Please note that Change plan now will start the new plan today and the remaining days of your current cycle will be forfeited.  

If you need the extra data or minutes now, then use Change plan now.  If you do are in no rush for the new data and feature of the new plan, you might want to click Change on the next renewal date so you won't loss money 

Need Help? Let's chat.