cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Dristal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I have a plan and would like to change it. In my account page, I am clicking on the "change plan" but plans do not appear on the screen.

15 REPLIES 15

@HALIMACS wrote:

I think others have mentioned that Desktop MS edge is more reliable for them.

MS Edge more reliable?  Um.. I still would put my trust on Google.  MS is ok, but always my secondary browser., at least for now  🙂

@HALIMACS    "YMMV"   Lol...like all (most) things at PM?

I would presume that as well, @dabr 

The only time I actually 'try' to do this is when a user says they're having problems changing plans.   I've found that mobile access has generally (at least for me) been more reliable than desktop.   

I think others have mentioned that Desktop MS edge is more reliable for them.

So it seems it's very much YMMV

@HALIMACS    Sorry can't help with your informal poll, I don't think I've logged into my account on my mobile, although I probably would if it was absolutely urgent.   It's useful to know if you find that mobile works when the desktop doesn't.   I'd have thought if there is a system glitch at that point, it wouldn't matter how you tried to access the site.

Yes, exactly @Anonymous .   They seem to go hand-in-hand.   Mobile seems to work when desktop isn't - I continue to find that odd.  (truth be told, i only ever check this when reading about it from a user mentioning the 'mood' is back...)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll pipe in with that the effect happens to me on occasion on desktop. I call it the site getting into one of its moods. The telltale is on the overview page. If your plan doesn't show then those other functions won't either.

But I have no help for you on mobile as I rarely log in to the self-serve on mobile.

Yes @softech , i 'prefer' to use desktop when accessing the self-serve (& Community) sites.    Agree there.

I was wondering if you've found one vs the other gives you greater reliability for self-serve functions to work.   It's not important to know - just curious.

@HALIMACS   for My Account, it is not built as mobile friendly site, so, I would say it's better to use Desktop.    🙂

Indeed @softech , the go to option for me is to use a completely different device with a different browser.

Out of curiosity (a little poll for the masses @softech , @dabr ), do you find the mobile or the desktop version to be more reliable when folks are reporting this all-too-common issue?  

@coolcatz  It was an issue earlier today.  But I just tried and working now.   Please try again.

If still not work, try my suggestion in my earlier post

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dristal 

When I experience this, it's almost always when on a desktop system (using MS Edge)

Try using a mobile device and it's native web browsing application to access your self-serve site.  I've found (oddly), that it usually works when the desktop isn't.

Definitely strange, that's for sure.

coolcatz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am also having this problem.  Please fix it Public!!  Customers are getting frustrated.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dristal @dabr   could be a site issue this afternoon

Just tried to login, it took a good 45 second before I can even login . then my change plan was like that too

So, @Dristal , it is better to try back in an hour or two

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dristal   It is a common issue , could be just browser related, but you are the 2nd person this afternoon with the same issue

Try this

1. try on another browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome)

2. Try to clear cache and close all browsers and relaunch

3. Try on Incognito mode or InPrivate mode

4. Try on another computer

and make sure you understand the difference between Change Now and Change on the next renewal date when you are putting in your change plan request

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dristal   Sounds like there's webpage glitch happening as another user also posted about this.  Wait an hour or so before retrying and make sure to clear browser cache/cookies with incognito/privacy mode enabled or even try another browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.