cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Level-man
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I change plan from 15$  3G to 4 G do I loose my bonus points and how do I make the changes. 
although your prices are great, you make it very difficult for seniors to contact you. Many of us are not tech savvy.

6 REPLIES 6

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Level-man 

How far along in your 30 day cycle did you change plans? Did you do it just before or after your renewal? It sounds like you did it right after renewal? If so you can ask customer support for a credit if you explain you made an honest mistake by choosing "change immediately" rather than "on next renewal".

If you are regularily being double charged each 30 days that's another matter altogether.

Contact customer support by sending a private message. Put a title in the subject line and leave a detailed description of the issue. Include the following info in your private message only to "CS_Agent" (customer support) in order to pre-verify your account.

1. Full name and address on your account.
  2. Email, phone # and your 4 digit account pin #.

Click on the link below.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Level-man  you should have changed plan for in next renewal and not right away or you lose money on your current cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1694605132347.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycleO

Level-man
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for your help. I changed plans from $15 to $25 a month but now I’m being charged twice on my credit card. One time for $15 plan and a second for $25 plan. This is all very frustrating. How do I correct this. How can I connect with a real agent. I don’t understand the ticket system. What is it and how do I use it to solve this problem. Over all PW is a good provider but lacking in customer service. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

level-man

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Level-man 

Welcome to the Public Mobile Community! 

Don't worry if you aren't very tech savvy....nor was I when I first started with the community and public mobile. The community is here to guide you along the way. No question is too simple. If you don't ask you can't learn and it's better to go in to your account fully armed with info then to make a mistake and have to try and fix it or contact customer support to fix it.

You won't lose any points by changing plans and I highly doubt you would lose the 3×points promotion either (unless you hit the 12 month expiry) as none of my referrals that have that promo have lost it when they changed plans more than once in the past 8 to 10 months.

Can you log into your account? Have you set up your eversafe ID since pm redesigned their site and our accounts ? If so log into your account and go to the "subscriptions/plans page. Depending on the type of device or web browser that you are using to access your account you will find the page choices by clicking on the down arrow at the top right of your account screen or a right pointing arrow at the bottom left side of your account page. Click on the subscriptions/plans page.

Once it opens click on "Change subscription" and the current plan offers will pop up. Peruse the offerings and when you decide the best plan for your needs schedule a "change plan on next renewal?" This will automatically change your plan on your next renewal. You can change or cancel a scheduled change plan on next renewal at anytime up until your renewal at midnight eastern on day 30.

If you choose "Change plan now/immediately" your current plan will be canceled and you will start a brand new 30 day plan. There are no refunds, credits or probation of prepaid plans at public mobile. Customers choose this option when they run out of plan data and want to renew early on their current plan or upgrade to a larger data plan.

When changing data speed plans from "3G"(3mbps) to "4G"(up to 100mbps) to "5G" (up to 250mbps) it can take up to 48 hours to unthrottle your data speed  (or vice versa if you downgrade your plan). Be sure to enable your data saver, data warning and limiter and set your data tracker calendar dates to the correct 30 day cycle. Enjoy your new plan   !

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will still earn points, in fact probably even a little more than you are currently earning now if you are only on the $15 3G Plan. 😁

The more you pay for your Plan, the more Points Back you'll get.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Level-man  You will continue to earn points for paying your bill . If you happen to have x3 points bonus that was only for a 12 months you will lose that most likely . But keep all points you have earned so far and get the regular points percentage for paying bill and friend referrals 

Need Help? Let's chat.